Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync and share files online.File Sync
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Sync Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
- Shared folders allow several people to collaborate on a set of files.
- You can see other people's changes instantly.
- Automatic backup of your files.
- Undelete files and folders.
Users with paired accounts can now use Camera Uploads with either account.
Minor sync status UI improvements.
Improve filesystem detection on Linux.
Fix a bug where we incorrectly detected home directory as read-only, which prevented some users from moving their Dropbox folder into it.
Fix a bug where file move or rename showed a confusing notification in some cases.
Reduce the CPU usage for some users on OSX who have Smart Sync enabled but cannot use Smart Sync.
Other minor bug fixes.