WindowBlinds is a software utility that allows you to completely change the look and feel of Microsoft Windows.
It works by applying new visual styles, called skins, across the entire user interface (title bars, push buttons, start menu, taskbar, etc.) of the operating system. As a result, you gain complete control over the way Windows looks.
As good as someone might think Windows looks, it is a one-size fits all solution. WindowBlinds gives users thousands of new looks to choose from.
With skins, WindowBlinds can change the look of:
- Title bars
- The Start bar
- Progress animations
- Explorer Views
- and virtually every other part of Windows!
* Apply skins to universal applications!
* Blur the area behind skinned areas (Windows 10 Anniversary [and later]).
* Taskbar preview skinning on Windows 10.
* Skin OS ribbon controls and blend in better with titlebars.
* Completely hide the Windows Explorer ribbon.
* Improved handling of high and mixed DPI settings.
* Option for using standard Windows menus which skin better on desktop.
* Option for applying system accent color based on theskin selected (either auto generated or via AccentColour setting under System Colours).
* Improved skinning for Mozilla applications.